The conference welcomes papers on the following (but not limited) research
- Alternative energy sources;
- Energy and sustainable development;
- Impact on the environment and climate change;
- Environmental audit and certification;
- Chemmotology, alternative and future fuels:
- Chemmotolog y of traditional fuels and lubricants;
- Alternative and prospective fuels;
- Chemical technology of traditional and alternative fuels and lubricants.
- Alternative and hybrid energy systems;
- Traditional eco-friendly energy technologies;
- Green science, technologies and applications of electrochemical energy sources:
- Batteries (Rechargeable batteries);
- Fuel cells, Zn-air and Li-air elements (Fuel cells, Zn-air and Li-air cells);
- Supercapacitors (or Double layer capacitors).
- Energy efficient buildings;
- Ecological biotechnology. Biomass and technical bioenergetics;
- Culture and education in ecology and energy;
- Global environmentalism.
Papers on related topics are solicited from all relevant disciplinary areas, ranging from new
concepts, modeling, experiments, to computational simulation.