The International Green Energy Conference (IGEC) series was initiated in 2005 in
collaboration with the following professional organizations:
- The Association of Energy Engineers (AEE);
- Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering (CSME);
- International Association for Hydrogen Energy (IAHE).
The decision to hold the 8th International Green Energy Conference was made in 2011 by the
International Association for Green Energy (IAGE) and supported by the president letter.
The 8th International Green Energy Conference is a multidisciplinary international conference
on various issues of energy resources consumption impact on the environment. The
conference is aimed at exchange of latest scientific and technical information, presentation of
research data, new developments in the field of energy and environment, and discussions
related to implementation of sustainable development.
MEETING of qualified professionals in the field of green energy to solve any-level problems,
information and experience exchange, discussions of various issues and problem solving.
DEVEOPMENT of intellectual potential for knowledge management aimed at its
transformation into intellectual capital.
FORMATION of conditions to gain effective results through complex and adequate
approach for current problem solving in the field of ecology and energy, combining old and
new generation experience.
SUPPORT of research and new technologies development aimed at rational natural resources
ENHANCEMENT of dynamic use of ecological knowledge in contemporary world.
• Keynote papers by invited speakers;
• Panel sessions on special topics of particular interest;
• Sessions on selected and focused topics;
• General contributed papers that will be presented orally in technical sessions;
• Exhibition Science, Engineering And Innovative Green Technologies.
The official language of the conference is English.